NEW TO YOGA?
- We recommend attending the yoga basics, flexibility, or gentle yoga classes. These classes are best suited for beginners and the teacher will offer more instruction and modifications.
- If you have a serious injury or special condition you may want to consider booking a private session with a yoga teacher that can help you to learn to modify safely prior to starting a public class.
- The more often you practice the easier it will get and the more affect you will get. Start with us today!
- If you can practice more than twice in one week the best value is the $40 unlimited weekly pass
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to the class, so the class can start on time without disruption.
- If you are running late, come into the class quietly before or after the beginning of meditation/centering. If possible, give yourself time to relax and meditate before class.
- Please leave your phone, keys, and purse outside and be sure to turn off your phone.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one, otherwise you can borrow or buy one from us. You will eventually want your own yoga mat for cleanliness and comfort reasons.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing; leave your socks and shoes with your personal items out front.
- Do not wear perfume or cologne to class in respect to other students that may be allergic.
- We ask that you remain quiet in class and listen to the teacher’s instruction. You are always welcome to rest or skip poses that don’t work for you.
- Be mindful of your neighbor and their space. If there isn’t enough room to extend the arms out to the side you can bring them up in front of you.
- Tell your teacher about injuries or conditions that might affect your yoga practice, so they can help you practice safely.