- We recommend attending the gentle yoga classes.
- If you have a serious injury or special condition you may want to consider booking a private session with a yoga teacher that can help you to learn to modify safely prior to starting a public class.
- The more often you practice the easier it will get and the more affect you will get. Start with us today!
- If you can practice more than twice in one week the best value is the unlimited monthly pass
- Wear comfortable stretchable clothing to class.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to the class, so the class can start on time without disruption.
- Leave your footwear and socks in the shoe cubby in the lobby.
- If you are running late, enter the class quietly before or after the beginning of meditation/centering.
- If possible, give yourself time to relax and meditate before class. Be kind to yourself.
- Please leave your phone, keys, and purse either outside, or in the shelves in the studio and be sure to turn off your phone.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one, or you can borrow or buy one from us.
- Open your mat mindfully and quietly once you have established a spot.
- You are always welcome to rest or skip poses that don’t work for you.
- Be mindful of your neighbor and their space.
If there isn’t enough room to extend your arms out to the side, you can bring them up in front of you.
- Tell your teacher about injuries or conditions that might affect your yoga practice, so they can help you practice safely.