Studio Kids' Care Policy
RESERVING A SPOT:
- We require advance booking for studio childcare. In order to reserve a childcare spot, please pre-register via the website a minimum of 2 hours before class.
- If you have more than one child, please reserve a drop-in spot for one, and use the "Kids' Care add-a-sibling" for $5 per child.
- If we do not have at least one child pre-registered, we will cancel the childcare session.
You can cancel up to 1 hour in advance and your payment will be applied as a credit onto your account. Cancellations made less than 1 hour prior to class will not be credited. Thank you in advance for understanding.
- Parents must remain on-site for the duration of childcare. Your child will receive care for the duration of the class, in addition to up to 5 minutes before the class start time and up to 5 minutes after the class end time.
- Our childcare space welcomes children between the ages of 3 - 10 years old. Children must be able to use the toilet and be comfortable being away from the parent for the time they are signed in to Studio Kids’ Care.
- Please make sure your child uses the bathroom right before your class.
- Children must be in good health to attend. (Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, etc.)
- If a child is inconsolable for more than 10 minutes, the parent will be notified and asked to return to the studio care area and assist.
- For your child's comfort, please send their water bottle. If you wish to pack a dry snack, you may enjoy it with them after your class. If your child has food allergies of any kind, please notify the studio before class so they can ensure your child's safety.
- Books and soft toys are welcome. Please do not send electronic devices such as tablets or phones.
- The studio reserves the right to refuse child care if a child is not ready, does not seem comfortable without the parent, or for any other reason around a matter that cannot be resolved.